Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Well, there you are! I have been looking all over for you!

You may be asking yourself, "What is she talking about?" Well, I'll tell you, but first, let me introduce myself.

My name is Kacie Lockridge. I am 24 years old. I have been married for three years to Ben (the best looking man ever created hands down), and I am the mother to a beautiful little girl named Addy. I am just starting my second year at Russell Christian Academy, where I am the elementary music and computer teacher, as well as the yearbook adviser and after school director. It does seem that I carry many titles doesn't it?

Now, let's get back to why I am here.

I love to talk. Anyone that truly knows me will tell you that often times it is hard to get me to shut up. I am the type of person that narrates my life inside my mind as if it were a movie. Most situations I happen upon have background music, and many times I pretend that my life is a reality show. Isn't it?

I believe that the vast majority of situations are worth writing about, especially those that seem to have fallen out of an episode of Seinfeld. So that is what I am going to do. I am going to write. From the seemingly "everyday" to the "it could only happen to me". I want to share it with you all. So forget the Kardashians, the Big Brothers, and those lonely gals on The Bachelor because The Mouth of the South is what it's about!




1 comment:

Joy said...

I'm excited you're blogging! I'm following you and can't wait to read more of what comes out of The Mouth of the South!

http://joy-southernsocialite.blogspot.com/